The We Choose Excellence Award recognizes College of Business faculty and staff members who do their jobs in such a way as to exemplify the college’s goal of true excellence. Recipients for this award are chosen monthly and their photo and name appear prominently on the college’s faculty and staff award board located outside of the dean’s suite. This award carries a $100 bonus from the College of Business.
Nominees must be a College of Business faculty or staff member
Criteria for Selection
- Unselfishly contribute to the mission of the college
- Demonstrate remarkable effort
- Provide over-and-beyond service to colleagues, students or alumni
- Exhibit extraordinary loyalty to the college
We Choose Excellence Award Committee Members
- Al Bathke (ACG)
- Larry Giunipero (BAISSC)
- Michael Holmes (MAN), Co-Chair
- Tim Kinney (MAR)
- Chuck Nyce (RMI), Co-Chair
- Steve Perfect (FIN)
Please use this form to nominate a worthy College of Business faculty or staff member.